remove windows 8 trial and return to windows 7

how can i get back to my windows 7. i dont want to upgrade and the screen pops uo every 30 minutes thats a real pain. please hellllllp
Answer
Answer
The Consumer Preview and Release Preview versions of win 8 both expired months ago. If you have the Enterprise RTM trial, the trial lasts for 90 days. Read what can happen here--

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
As stated when you installed the trial you will have to reinstall your previous operating system from your original media. If you don't have the original media, but have the activation key you can download your version of Windows from the internet. The download site will vary with your version of Operating system. Be sure to back-up anything you can't afford to lose.  Hope this helps and if you need any further assistance post and we will be glad to help you

The above opinion is mine and mine alone and doesn't necessarily reflect that of Microsoft, it's employees, or any other member of this forum.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe" - John Muir

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 163 Applies to: