Realtek - Net Driver Update Will Not Install But It Show That it Dose in Windows Update It Keeps Installing Over and Over Again

Hi How Are All of you today I have Windows 10 Version 1703 and Windows OS Build - 15063.608 and System Type - 64-bit Operating System x64-based Processor the Problem That I am having is when windows 10 update it keeps updating the same driver over and over again the driver that is doing this is Realtek - Net Driver Update and windows update keep doing This I try to fix widows update and when I try to fix windows update it tell me that it fix the problem that windows update is having and when I go to update the driver it dose it again and when I go back to fix it the same thing happens and I don't know what to do about fixing the problem but I try to find the same problem on the internet but I can not find no one with the same problem so if any one can help me please I Have Had This Problem When I Updated Windows Back in The Spring  and thanks for reading this Question 

Hi Steve,

There are ways that we can temporarily prevent a certain device driver from updating in Windows 10 especially if there are issues occurring due to the said update. For us to resolve your concern, kindly follow the steps on this link to run the troubleshooter that will assist you in temporarily hiding the device driver and prevent it from updating.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 15, 2023 Views 512 Applies to: