Problem with CPU, unusual usage, Todo File Description ( 32bits )

Good evening, I have a problem with my Gigabyte applications, especially with RGB Fusion, constant 20-25% CPU usage, I even talked with the gigabyte staff and they doesn`t acknowledge the problem, they say that they`ve run a similar sistem of mine and the only app that is running with the RGB Fusion app is the SelLedV2(32bits). The only way for me to get ride of this problem is to uninstall the RGB Fusion or to <End Task> the "Todo" everytime I turn on the PC.

A interesting thing to mention is that after a End Task the "Todo" nothing happens with my RGB on the motherboard.

Is there a way to disable or I don`t know to cancel that "Todo", without uninstalling the RGB Fusion ?

Thank you in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 29, 2019 Views 1,080 Applies to:

Hello,

There are lots of factors that cause this CPU usage issue. Two of these factors are due to the system components corrupted/missing or any of the third party applications/programs installed conflicting on performing the specific action on the computer. Having said that, it is best that you try performing the suggestions posted by Likhitha V in this thread. The troubleshooting steps will help detecting and identifying the cause of the issue .

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.