Price and purchase of Windows 10 Home key

What is the price, and Point of purchase for a Windows 10 Home key to activate Windows 10 on my laptop? Upgrade is complete.

Hi there, thanks for your question.

You can purchase Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store. The price will depend on your location.

Here's the purchase link for the US, but your browser may automatically redirect you to your location:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-ho...

Please let me know if you need further information! Thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

HI.
My name is Miles, I help you this way:

Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is original and has not been used in any devices other than those permitted under the Microsoft Software License Terms.

Depending on how you obtained your copy of Windows 10, you will need to activate a 25-character product key or a digital license. Without any of these, you will not be able to activate the device. The product key or the digital license can not replace each other. You can determine if a product key or digital license applies to your device by referring to the table What activation method do I need? of the next section.

• A digital license (called "digital right" in Windows 10, version 1511) is a Windows 10 activation method that does not require entering a product key. If you updated for free to Windows 10 from an activated copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should have a digital license instead of a product key.

• A Windows product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. It has this appearance:
PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

During the installation, you will be asked to enter a product key. If you have a digital license, select the option to continue without having to enter a product key.

To purchase this product go to this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 1,763 Applies to: