The dash key is automatically pressed every few minutes. No idea why yet.
When does it happen:
- When keyboard A is plugged in
- When keyboard B is plugged in
- When no keyboard is plugged in
What I've tried that solves the problem:
- safe mode with networking
What I've tried that has no effect on the problem:
- disabled all startup services
- closed all taskbar programs
There is a huge list of things that are not running/disabled in safe mode vs normal windows startup. How would I efficiently find out what is causing this issue?
edit: It is a process. I closed 10+ of them so not sure which one it was yet...