PC is going crazy

Fist off, ive had this problem before and to solve it i usually reset my computer. But this time i did just that and it didnt solve it.

While i was playing some game, a window popped up asking something about mouse keys. I clicked the no option and went back to playing. However, my WASD keys werent working to my suprise since before the pop up i could move my character in the game. I hit escape to try and close the game but instead of getting the pause menu i switched to a window i had on the backround and using tab would bring me to a simpe version of the task menu. I tried to reset my computer but when i clicked on cortana it didnt open the menuwhen i tried to move an icon from my desktop it made a duplicate of the original. When i would double click on an icon to open it it brought up its properties window. I havent reset my computer because i want to know if there is any other way to fix it and how to stop it. I think it might be a virus but i installed avg and nothing popped up

Question Info

Last updated February 21, 2020 Views 713 Applies to:

Hi,

This issue may arise if drivers are not updated. In order for us to efficiently you, we just have few questions for you:

1. Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
  2. What was the exact error that you have received?
  3. Have you tried updating the drivers?
  4. Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?

Regards.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I did the System File Checker and it seems all good.

I don't know what you mean by updating drivers. I have the Nvidia GeForce Experience. Do I update those drivers? Or do those have nothing to do with it? If so, which ones do I update and can you link me to a tutorial on how to?

Prior, I didn't make any setting changes.

I just remembered, I have been getting command prompt window randomly pop up several times before this happened. Its too quick to take a screenshot. Its gone within a instant. Its been going on for at least 3 days. I don't know if it has anything to do with it.

Also, before all of this happened, I had to reset my computer because it was crazy. Every window that I had open closed abruptly and windows were opening. It was having a "fit".

Sorry this didn't help.

This issue may have something to do with the drivers, updating them will help in resolving the issue. We recommend following the instructions provided from this article to update your drivers.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Sorry this didn't help.