OPEN GL 3.3 or Higher Graphic card

I just bought Aurora HD Editing Software and it says I need an OPEN GL 3.3 driver or higher. I have a 64 bit Inetel Graphics from Window's 10. I have a HP desktop. I found it says I have the latest driver so does this mean I can't use the program; can't buy the graphic's card needed ?
Hi Mspatriciaann

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters section

What is the exact Model of the device(s) you find in that section?

What is the exact Model No. of your HP Desktop, that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have a refurbished Hewlett-Packard HP |Compaq 8200 Elite SFF PC. Under the graphic it says Intel HD Graphics. In Aurora HDR sofewarae it says I need GL 3.3 or better graphics driver. I am using Windows Pro 10. It is a 64 bit. Intel Core i5 2400 CPU @3.10 GHz. I bought driver's pro and it says I'm up to date in all drivers. Something else needed?  I'm worried this computer just isn't new enough or loaded enough to use this software. Also it hangs up for a few seconds with my photoshop elements 2018. I have 8mb ram.  Thank you so much for responding.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Forgot --- Happy Holdays

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mspatriciaann

Happy Holidays to you also . . .

I am sorry the 2nd gen Intel Core i5 2400 processor has Intel HD Graphics 2000 on Chip and that will not support that software and most likely will not work correctly on Windows 10, because Microsoft or Intel no longer supply drivers for that graphics option . . .

You can purchase a graphics card for that PC, which would vastly improve your performance in Photoshop . . etc, they are available form $40 online . . . just google graphics cards fro a HP Compaq 8200 Elite and make sure the card supports OpenGL 3.3 . . .

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You are wonderful !!  I will do this. It is a pain in the buttinsky to open it up and know how and where to change the graphics card, but I think I can do it. I did upgrade the ram myself. So glad to hear all is not lost and it will work better with my pictures !!! It has been so frustrating to put in a picture change (example clone) and the have to wait until it is recuperated to continue.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 12, 2024 Views 7,958 Applies to: