Nothing is running on my pc (Win 10)

Im having issues with my pc running absolutely anything nothing is able to be trouble shooted and everything in general has been under the weather, I was trying to fix the BSOD error and now my pc has no internet connection, no audio detection literally nothing If anyone can help please reply im not that experienced in these types of things!
Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William, I’m an Independent Advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would recommend you perform a reset. You can choose the option to keep your files or not, with the latter option being a complete reinstall of the operating system. In either case, though, I would recommend that you backup any personal files to avoid data loss. To reset Windows 10, go to Start > Settings > Updates & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC.

If, for whatever reason, you are not able to access the Settings panel, then you can do this from the Windows Recovery Environment. To enter Windows RE, at the logon screen, hold down the Shift key while selecting the option to Restart.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 31, 2020 Views 6 Applies to: