My S key and capS LOCK key SEEM TO BE BINDED

For SOME REAson my S KEY AND CAPs lock key SEEM TO BE BINDED. I do not know how to fix thiS. wHENEVER I type "S" IT TURNs capS LOCK OFF OR ON.  Whenever I preSs CAPs lock it typeS s. sO, BAsically, the S KEY PERFORMs both itS FUCTION As an S KEY As well aS THE FNTION OF THE CAPs lock key and the capS LOCK KEY PERformS ITs job aS A CAPs lock key aS WELL As the function of THE s key. ThiS Is extremely fruSTRATING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. mY COMPUTER AND KEYBOARD/MOUse are new(they came together) SO I DON'T UNDERstand why thiS Is happening. PleaSE HELP. a LOT OF MY school work requireS TYPING.

edit: I have realized that SOME OF MY OTHER KEYs are binded aS WELL. I ALso think that i have found it Is A softwarE problem becauSE I FOLLOWED THE stepS FROM THIs hp (https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03460546) troubleSHOOT ARTICLE. I waS ABLE TO OPEN WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE ACTION CENTER, BUT I DO NOT UNDERstand what they mean by "clicking ofn the SOFTWARE APPLICATION". WHAT APPLICATION? 

Answer
Answer
Hi BrisaYW

Bring up the on-screen keyboard, does the same problem exist on that keyboard?

If not, connect a different keyboard yo your PC, does the same problem exist on that keyboard?

If the problem does not exist on either of those keyboards, then the problem is with your physical keyboard and that will need to be replaced

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 20, 2024 Views 4,530 Applies to: