My PC Screen turn in yellow.How could I solve it?

My cousin play my dektop and I don't know what's she press. When I use my laptop, I find that my screen turn into yellow.

I already search for the solution, the nightlight is off. And also I check for display setting - advanced display setting - display adapted properties - colour management - tick for use my setting for my device - add - close - apply - ok. (That's had a little problem, the 'apply' is grey colour.) But the colour problem still not resolved.

The yellow is not very clear, but I can always feel it. Or it's just my illusion?

Hello TAN, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

Seeing the screenshots of the shared images the yellow color seems normal to me;

However, I recommend that you try to follow the instructions provided in the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAhrvxR-4fI

Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft sites. The pages appear to provide accurate and secure information. Watch out for ads on websites that may advertise products that are often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Goods). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the websites before deciding to download and install it.

Hope this helps, see you soon!

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

This is not uncommon, and it usually happens after playing a game.

A graphics card has many settings that can be adjusted automatically by games to make the game graphics look better. The game normally resets your graphics card settings when you exit the game normally. But if someone simply closes the game without exiting normally, this won't happen. I recently experienced this myself.

The first place to look for a solution is Control Panel > Color Management > Advanced tab where the "Device profile" should be switched back to the setting that begins with "System default." This restores your monitor's default color profile.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2024 Views 14,247 Applies to: