My p.c. isn't compatable with the Real Arcade games

Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs

To whom It May Concern,                                                                                                                                                            09-30-12

My issue with Microsoft i s that My p.c. isn't compatable with the games that I own and purchased from Real Arcade, I own quite a lot of games from the Real arcade  and my P.C. mainly rejects the game that I play and also the other games that I own as well.

Can U please help me with this problem with My Dell Inspiron#537, Windows7 is the Software on this P.C. and as I have stated the majority of my games are not compatiable with windows7.

My Hope is that I get this resolved because I can't get any monies back for my games that I am having problems with.

Thank Very Much,

Miss Joanne E Ardis.

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Which Real Arcade games are you exactly referring to?

I would suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode and check if it works:

Make older programs run in this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

Rohit S

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 26, 2023 Views 172 Applies to: