My password isnt syncing

Hey,

So when I tried to reset my windows user password, it didnt work since I always used the pin for it, so I tried to use the microsoft account password... that didnt work even though I had reset it and my account is tied to my windows account.. any reason why?

My windows account name is "Owner" I guess but its still using my microsoft account, as shown here,

Hello Skylar Ahmed,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

You can't seem to log in at the moment, can you?

I understand that you have tried to reset the password of your Microsoft account, but you are still unable to log in to the system, which does indicate that your Microsoft account password has not been synchronized to your computer, please keep the computer network normal, if conditions are better to use wired network, and then wait patiently for a few days, when the password synchronization. You can log in to your computer normally.

If you are in a hurry to log in to the system and you have not tried the safe mode solution, you may want to consider whether trying this solution can help you get into the system.

We can use this to isolate the problem as Safe Mode enables a minimal number of additional services or apps to rule out issues caused by personalized settings and third-party apps. 

Visit Start your PC in safe mode in Windows (microsoft.com) to view the specific steps. Please follow these in order and report back what you discover. 

I hope these responses answer your questions, and if they are helpful, please mark "yes" to help more people with similar questions quickly locate this solution. Your cooperation and patience are highly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about this issue, please feel free to reply.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 5, 2024 Views 7 Applies to: