my computer crashes while im in the league of legends client, and shows this message, i was wondering how to fix it

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
 and APPID 
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
 to the user DESKTOP-RALEH9O\PC SID (S-1-5-21-2271832328-3767815990-3894197365-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the computer crash when you play League of Legends. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

1. Do you receive a Blue Screen error when the computer crash?

2. Does this issue occur only with League of Legends?

3. Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

4. Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? Refer Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

You may try performing Clean Boot and see if that helps.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

If the issue persists, try creating a new user account and see if you are able to access the application. Refer the article Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

i tried doing a clean boot, and while that seemed to fix it , today my computer crashed again, here is an error message i had

Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.

4) also i am on windows ten pro, build 18362_19h1_release.190318-1202

2) it happens outside of league of legends

3) when i first had it i didnt know what i was doing and turned it off at the plug while it was on

1) there is no bluescreen of death, instead my graphics freeze, but i can still hear my friends and speak to them when i am on call

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i have just crashed again with the normal message, at 19.54 52

Updated Windows Defender status successfully to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON.

followed by 08/03/2021 19:52:40

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

could my windows defender be playing up

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 23, 2024 Views 482 Applies to: