My account is an Admin but there are still issues in task manager

I am an Admin(I believe) as shown in the screenshot bellow but some of my apps still dont have "Open file location option" there are a lot of apps i can't find the location of (even with Command line),Cant debug certain apps ,memory dump,or even open properties . i have tried a lot of things but to no avail. I REALLY DONT WANNA PERFORM A CLEAN BOOT OR CREATE A NEW ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT !! If possiblewould like this current account to work :_:

i will say i have noticed when i open

A lot of above mentioned things i dont use or haven't need them (YET) like memory dump & debug so im fine if the dont work (it would be great if it works as well ,you never know what you'll end up needing later) I digress, but i use things like properties and open file location and need it to work for all apss ;_;

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***"

|
Answer
Answer

Hi Dhruv Steve,

Thank you for getting back to us.

In short, the situation is normal.

Task Manager has done most of the "identification" and "management" for you.

In our test environment(Windows 11 23H2), this also applies to "Settings" and "Spotify".

In addition, "Settings" itself has actually been iterated into a UWP-architected application, and its application "package" contains the "Immersive Control Panel" keyword.

For applications installed by Microsoft Store, they are in a special directory that is protected.

Overview of apps on Windows client devices - Windows Application Management | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Kyo.Y - MSFT | Microsoft Community Technical Support

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 6, 2024 Views 25 Applies to: