Muvee Reveal Encore 2018 incompatible Windows 10

I just bought the software 5 days ago and once I open the programme, this message of "Exception error ocurred"  details: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appears. I would be grateful if someone can bring me some info about or help me fix this problem. Thank you in advance.
Answer
Answer

RE:

Muvee Reveal

Exception Error occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Program shuts down

You will not get this resolved.

Muvee Technologies Inc. is aware of this problem with Windows 10.

Although Win 10 was first released in 2015 (over 5 years ago) Muvee has failed to keep their software up to date with Windows updates, as all responsible software developers do.

You have few options.

1.  Tech support is unresponsive and if you DO get a response they will blame it in Windows.

2.  If you recently purchased, contact your credit card provider and dispute the charge.

3.  If it's an older purchase write MTI with all information and demand a refund. (you will not get one)

4.  Send a copy of your request and their refusal to you state Attorney Generals office.

5.  Send a copy of your request and their refusal to the California Attorney Generals office.

5.  Send a copy of your request and their refusal to the Better Business Bureau.

6.  Post reviews of your experience to social media and all sites that are reviewing and promoting Muvee.

7.  keep and document all records.

8.  Find a better software for your needs

At the end of the day, Muvee Technologies is an incompetent software developer that is essentially selling a product they KNOW will not work.

They *should* be hit with a class action lawsuit.

Here is their corporate address:

36 Robinson Rd, Level 2 wework

Singapore, 068877

Muvee has offices in Singapore, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.

Here is their US office: Muvee Technologies Inc.

1510 Fashion Island Blvd

San Mateo, CA 94404

United States

74 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 30, 2024 Views 4,402 Applies to: