MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR

Hi there i facing mutiple bsod issue on my pc

i try to make a full reset and somehow the error still appears

i already make a memtest/sfc scannow and all seems fine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are receiving Blue Screen of Death.

The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bug check has a value of 0x0000001A. This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

The UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP bug check has a value of 0x0000007F. This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check has a value of 0x00000139. This bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000003B. This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

The MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000009C. This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
  • What is the make and model of the PC?
  • When do you get this bluescreen error?
  • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, to analyze the root cause of the other Blue screen of death issue and to find the faulty module, we need the dump files. You can locate the dump files in the location C:\Windows\MiniDump, then upload them on OneDrive and share the link with us.

Let us try few methods and check if blue screen occurs.

Method 1: Safe mode

Try booting your PC in safe mode. Refer to the article on how to Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. If a problem doesn't happen in safe mode, this means that default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue. Observing Windows in safe mode enables you to narrow down the source of a problem, and can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Method 2:  Clean boot

Try booting your PC in clean boot. Refer to the article on How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note:  Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Also, you may not be able to use some programs in clean boot. 

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Additionally, refer the steps as mention in this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errorsrefer (While using my device)

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are receiving Blue Screen of Death.

The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bug check has a value of 0x0000001A. This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

The UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP bug check has a value of 0x0000007F. This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check has a value of 0x00000139. This bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000003B. This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

The MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000009C. This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
  • What is the make and model of the PC?
  • When do you get this bluescreen error?
  • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, to analyze the root cause of the other Blue screen of death issue and to find the faulty module, we need the dump files. You can locate the dump files in the location C:\Windows\MiniDump, then upload them on OneDrive and share the link with us.

Let us try few methods and check if blue screen occurs.

Method 1: Safe mode

Try booting your PC in safe mode. Refer to the article on how to Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. If a problem doesn't happen in safe mode, this means that default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue. Observing Windows in safe mode enables you to narrow down the source of a problem, and can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Method 2:  Clean boot

Try booting your PC in clean boot. Refer to the article on How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note:  Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Also, you may not be able to use some programs in clean boot. 

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Additionally, refer the steps as mention in this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errorsrefer (While using my device)

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Hi there thank you for reply so here the answer for your question

1-currently i on ver 2004 os build 19041.572

2-this is custom pc that i build which is mini itx here is some spec

nzxt h210i case

nzxt aio x52

gigabyte auros z390i gaming mini itx board

intel core i7-9700k

16gb corsair vengence pro rgb 3200 mhz

512gb ssd(nvme) for windows

1tb ss(sata) for games

currently no gpu since im waiting for my 3080

3-normally i get this bsod when i try to bootup the pc 70% chance 30% when shut it down..after the bsod the pc restart once again and it was fine

4-as far as i know i not notice any change

here the link for minidump=https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqQtq855DoRvlHaj45aAmw9R7HVx?e=bj5v8I

i also having issue when try installing .msi format software the error will popup like this even though im using administrator account

sorry for my bad english 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 16, 2024 Views 400 Applies to: