MSN Premium Software/McAfee AntiVirus Plus - MSN Edition/Windows 10

I am using Win10 and have a subscription for MSN Premium Internet Software which comes with McAfee Antivirus Plus - MSN Edition and Webroot Spy Sweeper for MSN.  I would like to install the McAfee Antivirus software but can not find to install.  Where do I find it to install??
MSN has stopped proving McAfee AV. You can get webroot instead.
Via
https://answers.msn.com/thread.aspx?threadid=96...

As of June 30th, 2018, McAfee security software will no longer be offered with your MSN subscription. This change does not impact the Webroot SecureAnywhere :registered: software that is also available with your subscription.

The McAfee security software will continue to function through June 30th. After that date, the McAfee security software will no longer receive updated anti-spyware/virus definitions. The McAfee security software was available for download only until February 28th, 2018. The software will not be automatically uninstalled from your computer.

Downloading Webroot SecureAnywhere :registered: software from your Subscription Page is free.

To Install Webroot or to get the Webroot keycode

Sign in to MSN Explorer

click on Safety Icon from the navigation Bar

Select Webroot SecureAnywhere >> Scroll Down and click on “Install Now”

Next Screen you will See the Webroot Key and download option

Use the Webroot Key to complete the Installation.

For more assistance please follow the below link to contact the MSN Technical support team.
Sumit

Always include PC Specs, Make and Model of the device. Ensure all the latest quality updates have been installed. It may take multiple replies to reach a satisfactory answer.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Sumit

Always include PC Specs, Make and Model of the device. Ensure all the latest quality updates have been installed. It may take multiple replies to reach a satisfactory answer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have had MSN premiun for over 10 years.  You keep taking away things with out telling us.  Maybe you should reduce the price too.  Thank you for the great customer service. Phil Sherman

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 30, 2020 Views 1,009 Applies to: