Mpow BH456A driver issue

After a week to search for the issue i'm thinking to throw through the window this bluetooth adapter.

I try to explain all at my best.

A lot of time ago i created a clone of my windows 11 with already driver installed of this adapter to a newer m2 ssd and everything worked without problems. More late i decided to reinstall windows 11 from the beginning formatting too obviously and when i tried to use this adapter not works, but in what sense? The adapter is recognized from device manager, i can look for other devices, but i can't find anything to pair.

So, i tried to use (rightly) native drivers of MPOW like before formatting and not works.

I tried to use last windows drivers and not works.

I tried to use older drivers and not works.

I found driver from github too but not works.

I think there is a problem with the last update of windows 11 and this driver can't go anymore.

Obviously i tried to repair windows, restart services, rebooting, and a lot of other things that i found on internet, forums and so way.

So, what can i do? Someone can help me? Because i don't see any other choose to change this devices and it is sad.

Thank you so much.

For a branded PC or Laptop you install All drivers from that device maker

Contributor since 2006
Currently win11 Pro & O365 Bus, multiple devices

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello ENerGiXiaEE,
I am Jaspreet Singh.
Once reason you may be facing this issue is that the driver for the said adapter might not be compatible with recent windows 11 updates. Most device manufacturers had to update the drivers to be made compatible and unless the adapter manufacturer provides an update to the said driver you may not be able to use the adapter on your system.
Or you can install a previous build (if you have it available since Microsoft does not provide older builds) where the device worked properly.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there,

Thank you for your reply and yes, it's true.

I tried to contact them via email twice, in the first they said to download from their website (obviously i did it) and in the second, no have more replies.

For me it's a scam, I used this bluetooth adapter for 4 month, maybe 6 and after the update don't work anymore? It's frustrating.

Perhaps I don't have a previous build and i think to sell this adapter to someone have Windows 10.

However, It was a pleasure speak with you and thank you

Have a good Day

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 1,088 Applies to: