Mouse Axis inverted

The setup that I am running is a AMD 3x1 portrait, as soon as I upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 the mouse axis inverted. I had invested may too much money to change around my monitors. 

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Is it a wired mouse or wireless mouse?

If you are using a wireless mouse, check if the batteries are full of charge. Also try replacing the batteries and check.

Try connecting the mouse to different port on the computer and check if the issue still persists. You may also try connecting the mouse to different computer and check.

Also try this:

1. Press Windows+P key on the keyboard.
  2. Select PC Screen only or Duplicate
  3. Then Select Extended

Restart the computer and check.

Try changing the mouse settings which might help you to fix the issue:

To change how the mouse pointer works:

1. Open Mouse Properties by Pressing Start on the keyboard, and type Control Panel. In the search box, type mouse, and then click Mouse.

2. Click the Pointer Options tab, and then do any of the following:

•To change the speed at which the mouse pointer moves, under Motion, move the Select a pointer speed slider toward Slow or Fast.
  •To make the pointer work more accurately when you're moving the mouse slowly, under Motion, select the Enhance pointer precision check box.
  •To speed up the process of selecting a choice when a dialog box appears, under Snap To, select the Automatically move pointer to the default button in a dialog box check box.
  •To make the pointer easier to find when you move it, under Visibility, select the Display pointer trails check box, and then move the slider toward Short or Long to decrease or increase the length of the pointer trail.
  •To ensure that the pointer doesn't block your view of the text you're typing, under Visibility, select the Hide pointer while typing check box.
  •To find a misplaced pointer by pressing the Ctrl key, under Visibility, select the Show location of pointer when I press the Ctrl key check box.

3. Click OK.

Refer the link to learn more about mouse settings: Connect a second monitor or projector

Refer: Control how the cursor behaves when one monitor is a touchscreen and the other isn’t

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni

32 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 20, 2024 Views 52,404 Applies to: