Minecraft Coins

Hi, 

I brought my son minecraft coins on his account. I received the emails confirming the purchase and they also show up as a purchase when I log into the microsoft account but they do not show up in his minecraft game store (tried windows 10 and xbox versions).

Any idea why not?

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this link to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I had this same issue.  What I found was I purchased the game and loaded it onto their computers under my account, but my kids where playing the game under their accounts.  What I had to do to solve this was log into the Microsoft store and sign off of my account and they signed into their accounts and purchased the game again under their accounts - I know it is a bummer to have to purchase it again...  But this fixed the problem.  The easiest way to see if this is the issue is to have them log into their Xbox live account and look at the PC games they have purchased and you will notice Minecraft is missing.

Once they purchase their own copy under their own accounts the coins will show up when they log into the store and click on the coins.  They will just have to click on the option that comes up to complete past transactions.

I hope this helps.

20 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 9, 2023 Views 4,841 Applies to: