Minecraft Bundle Problem

So I was told that you can get minecraft bedrock/java as long as you have one version already, which is true. I have bedrock and I should be able to get java for free, but on the minecraft launcher it gives me and link to go to and above it says "Click get to redeem". When I go to the link it says i need gamepass even though I shouldn't need it (I think) I don't know why this is happening but VERY annoying

Good day Marley! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are checking with regards to the Minecraft Bundle. Apologies on this but there is still an ongoing issue with regards to this one and below is the reference link and hopefully this will be fixed sooner or later.

https://twitter.com/MojangSupport/status/153467...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards,
Paul R.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 21, 2022 Views 34 Applies to: