Minecraft bug (?)

Hi, I started playing Minecraft (version 1.14.60) on Windows 10. The first day everything was okay, but the second day when I was playing it freezed, the screen went white and then the game closed. I can still play, but suddenly it happens that, the game freezes, turns white and then closes. Is this a Minecraft problem? Or is it my computer? Can someone help me? 

PD: I already tried reinstalling it, updating Windows and my nvidea drivers and it doesn't fix the problem

Hi Sebastian,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Minecraft crashing.

If the crash happens always on a specific part of the game like accessing menu, accessing a specific part of the map, using a specific item, then that could most likely be a bug. But if the freezes or crash happens randomly, it means that there's an underlying cause for this. You may follow the troubleshooting steps on the link below but if all else fails, You would then need to get in touch with Microsoft support whose support link is also available on the same link. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Wilfred P.
Independent Advisor

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Wilfred.

I took a lot of steps: I reinstalled Minecraft, I updated Windows, I updated the graphics cards, I updated Java, I used SFC scan, DISM, reset winsock, I ran the troubleshooter (it didn't detect anyyhing) and I restored the app. I checked the game requirements and my computer should run it. I don't know what else to do

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem its usually when i create a world when im editing the skin or on some server but don't know how to fix it.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 21, 2020 Views 95 Applies to: