Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll

I am having an issue with Air Hauler 2 loading FSX as I keep getting an "Unhandled exception" error which states could not load file or assembly, "Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll. As I research this it appears as Air Hauler 2 is looking for SimConnect version 10.0.61259.0 and my disc 1 of FSX only has version 10.0.60905.0. How can I get the requested version or is there something I am missing? 

smash it was good Unknown is she is whipping her in a while the latter part number and the other day and age number is number number number number I'll get back together in a while ago and kop Ili ne a meal or not I can be seen as you don't

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Madeleinedjdddd

have my dinner at my dads just

Dddadm

MssdffhihgJ got back to work 😞 j to let you know what the problem of I was in is a bit late now anyway

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The version 10.0.60905.0 is the default that comes with FSX.   After that, you need to apply service packs to advance to the next version(s).

If your FSX has only SP1, then the SDK 1A update will make it version 10.0.61355.

For FSX SP2 the update will make it 10.0.61472.   So the requirement for 10.0.61259.0 is not listed.   Maybe this version appeared in the SDK 1 version, which is no longer available.

Anyway, you can look at this page from FS Developer and see if it helps:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/wiki/index.php?title=SDK_Installation_(FSX)

Otherwise, you may need to uninstall AH 2 and try to experiment to find out where the problem occurs.

Chris

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How do I get those updates? I can't seem to figure that part out. I have looked for a manual update option, Windows option, and even contacted Microsoft tech support with no luck. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

After you open up that link I sent you, scroll down the page till you get to the heading:  Versions.

If you have SP1 installed in FSX, then click on the Download (192 mb).

If you have SP2 installed in FSX, then click on the Download (211 mb).

It appears that you need to download both SPs if your FSX has its SP2 installed.

Then the following extracted instructions need to be followed (if you have FSX SP2 installed):

FSX Deluxe SP2 users

For standalone SP2 users only ! 
(All Acceleration Pack users please see instructions below at FSX Acceleration Pack Users).

To install the SDK for FSX SP2:

1. Download FSX SDK SP2
  2. Install the FSX Deluxe RTM SDK (see instructions above) - you won't need to do this as you already have the SDK.
  3. Install the FSX SDK SP1A (see instructions above)
  4. Install the FSX SDK SP2 that you downloaded

If you only have FSX SP1 installed then follow the instructions below:

FSX Deluxe SP1 users

To install the SDK for FSX SP1:

1. Download FSX SDK SP1A
  2. Install the FSX Deluxe RTM SDK (see instructions above) - again you won't need to do this installation.
  3. Install the FSX SDK SP1A that you downloaded

However, the other instruction is:

Before applying any Service Packs
you should copy the GMax installer folder to another location, (outwith SDK folder tree), 
as applying the SP will delete the GMax installer folder.

I assume that the GMax folder must be part of the SDK service pack download.   If this is the case, then you need to locate it and copy it to a location outside of the SDK (e.g. to Desktop).

These are big downloads and I hope they will prove useful in correcting your error.   I've never had to use them, so am unsure whether your AH 2 problem will ultimately be solved with these downloads.

Chris

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 26, 2024 Views 9,579 Applies to: