Microsoft Sudoku - Connection to your Xbox Live could not be established on Windows 10 Pro N

I am using Wndows 10. Microsoft Sudoku asks me to connect it to my Xbox Live games account so it can log daily achievements and share them.  When I try to connect it says it cannot connect and I might not be connected to the internet.

I have Microsoft Solitaire Connection and play the Daily Challenges and tournament Events. It connects fine and records data and shows my achievements and ranks vs friends and my internet group.

I can go into the Xbox Live game center and I see Microsoft Sudoku listed as one of my games with a 'Play' icon next to it. I can launch it from Xbox Live game center and it runs then says it can't connect to Xbox Live.... I just launched it from that application.

Further details:
  • I just downloaded these applications from the store, deleted and reinstalled them so they are the latest versions.
  • Windows 10 was just reinstalled and says it is current on all updates.
  • This problem has happened on my PC and on my laptop on same wifi.
  • Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the same PC works perfectly fine and connects fine.
  • I looked at the firewall and it said it allows 'Microsoft Sudoku' through.
  • Any suggestions how to make this connect?

Hi Douglas,

We are aware that some of our customers are unable to connect to Xbox live when playing Microsoft Sudoku. We were identified the problem and provide a fix for it to work again. We advise that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the Run troubleshooter button on this link.

In the meantime, you may refer to this link that discusses the same concern.

Let us know if everything is up and running again.

If you think this was useful, you may "Mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 245 Applies to: