MICROSOFT RELEASED WINDOWS ADK 10 V1903 AND WINDOWS PE ADDS ON 10 V1903.

Microsoft released Windows 10 ADK 1903 , in1903 release, windows preinstallation environment feature is  removed , you will come to know while installing adk 1903 on windows 10
But windows PE  can  be download as  ADDS ON  feature after successfully installed windows 10 adk 1809.

But  you must download  separate  windowspesetup.exe from microsoft site , 

to download  windows 10adk 1903  online installer file, here is the direct link

http://download.microsoft.com/download/B/E/6/BE63E3A5-5D1C-43E7-9875-DFA2B301EC70/adk/adksetup.exe

to download  windows 10 pe v1809 online installer file, here is the direct link
https://download.microsoft.com/download/E/F/A/EFA17CF0-7140-4E92-AC0A-D89366EBD79E/adkwinpeaddons/adkwinpesetup.exe

both the  files are   online web installer setup files , you must connected internet till completion of  setup .

you must have 15GB of free space  on C drive to run smoothly and better functions  of  adk 

Ways to download  windows adk offline  full function  installer 

1. Download  this file "adksetup.exe" and copy to desktop

2. Run this file "adksetup.exe"  with administrator rights

3. choose  this location C:\Users\username\Downloads\Windows Kits\10\ADK

4. click next , choose no , accept license agreement

5. wait for some minutes  , download will complete depends  upon your internet connection speed

6. then copy  folder ADK  from C:\Users\username\Downloads\Windows Kits\10\ADK   to  E:\windows-10-adk-1903

7. delete the folder C:\Users\username\Downloads\Windows Kits\10\ADK

Ways to download  windows pe adds on offline  full function  installer 

1. Download  this file " windowspesetup.exe" and copy to desktop

2. Run this file " windowspesetup.exe"  with administrator rights

3. choose  this location C:\Users\username\Downloads\Windows Kits\10\ADKWinPEAddons

4. click next , choose no , accept license agreement

5. wait for atleast one hour  , download will complete depends  upon your internet connection speed 

6. then copy  folder ADKWinPEAddons  from C:\Users\username\Downloads\Windows Kits\10\ADKWinPEAddons   to  E:\windows-10-adkaddsonpe-1903

7. delete the folder C:\Users\username\Downloads\Windows Kits\10\ADKWinPEAddons

Today 06-05-2019,  I downloaded both the softwares successfully and copied to F:\

Windows adk size 1.13GB

Windows adk pe addson size 2.81GB

restart the windows .  Now you can  install windows adk and then windows pe addson on your  computer  or  in others  computer  by copying required  fodlers ,

tomorrow  or  today I try  to create Windows PE 1903 iso  and Windows  RE 1903 bootable iso

Thanks for reading my post . I hope this post will be usefull to windows users , if you like then reply to me and give UPVOTES to me

Discussion Info

Last updated November 6, 2019 Views 6,358 Applies to: