Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Windows 10

I'm planning on purchasing a new laptop which will have Windows 10 Pro pre-installed.

I need to know whether Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Windows 10 differs in any way to the 8.1 version.

Specifically with regard to the settings for an Optical Mouse ... does it have a setting whereby I can turn off Vertical Wheel Scrolling [see image]?

Will Windows 10 Mouse & Keyboard Center support my Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical PS/2 USB?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I would like to inform you that, this option is still not present on Windows 10. I suggest you to send a feedback to Microsoft regarding this feature. Type Feedback on Search bar and go to Feedback app.

I would also like to inform you that Windows 10 supports Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical PS/2 USB.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

are you suggesting that the vertical scrolling feature for the mouse wheel is not present at all on Windows 10 - Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center or that it's just not available for wheel optical mice?

Because if it's not present at all that's completely ridiculous. And yet another reason why I won't be purchasing a Windows 10 laptop. There are just too many issues of incompatibility. And this is the icing on the cake.

Thanks.

21 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 12, 2019 Views 5,780 Applies to: