Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 on Windows 11 Issue

I have been using Microsoft Picture It and continued upgrading it until the last one, Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 for years. I was able to load it on my Windows 10 laptop with the "fix" that has been posted. I recently bought a new laptop that has Windows 11 and I can not load the program onto it. The Windows 10 "fix" didn't work. Has anyone come up with a "fix" to load it on Windows 11?? I'm desperate at this point because I use this program weekly and my new Windows 11 laptop is basically useless without being able to download Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 on it! HELP!!

Well it wasn't fully compatible with win10 so I guess you now need to find an alternative that is win11 compatible

Contributor since 2006
Currently win11 Pro & O365 Bus, multiple devices

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft may not support it anymore but I've been able to use it with no issues on Windows 10 (and am still using it on my old laptop). Windows 11 is a different story. I can't load it at all. I've tried a few different products trying to find one to replace Digital Image Pro 10 but can not find anything that can do with I can do with DIP 10. I'm sure Photoshop can do it but it's an incredibly complicated program to learn/use and I refuse to pay a monthly charge to use it vs buying it outright.

30 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem. I own several other programmes that have similar features to DIS but l much prefer the interface of DIS and would dearly like to be able to use on Windows 11 as I did on Windows 10.

35 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2024 Views 4,495 Applies to: