Microsoft Award Notification!!!!!

Hello, I receive from " Microsoft Award Notification *** Email address is removed for privacy ***" follow e-mail: 'Your Email address was picked as the Lucky Internet User for the promo among (6)other Internet User Worldwide. To redeem your Cash Prize/Transfer process,Kindly Call the Phone Number (+44-702-409-7934) of the Promo Manager (Dr.Harrison Martins) and contact him via e-mail below: Dr.Harrison Martins Tel: +44-702-409-7934 E-mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** These are your identification numbers: Batch number....................YM97724MK Ref number.......................11/01/MSN Winning number...................9788 You are therefore advice to complete the below information to him for verification: 1.Full Name: 2.Full Address:3.Status:4.Occupation:5.Age :6.****:7.Country:8.Mobile Number.:9.Winning Reference #: 9788 Congratulations, Mr Christopher.J.Lavis Online Co-ordinator Please tell me: why i receive this e-mail? Please report them to institutions responsible for false information. Thank you, Ricarda Barbu
Answer
Answer
Hi RicardaBarbu,
Thank you for bring this issue to our attention. Here is a link that provides detailed information about the email scam you received. Should you receive any other emails regarding this scam or any other scams here.
Dena

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2021 Views 4,373 Applies to: