McAfee Security vs Microsoft Authorization

I am being harassed by this application on a daily bassist. It will not allow me to delete it.

Is Microsoft the publisher?

I need your immediate assistance; for security reason

Daniel

Hi DanJam70 -

I'm Kevin B. Windows user like you. I do apologize for the inconvenience, let me help you sort things out.

Did you install the McAfee Application on your computer before?

Microsoft is not the publisher of McAfee Security. McAfee is a different anti-malware software that can be install to a computer system.

If you didn't install the application, you may remove it on your device to stop the notifications on your windows. You can uninstall it on the safemode of your windows to ensure that the application does not run during the uninstallation process

Safemode is a windows environment used to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair corrupted windows system files. While computer is in safemode, no 3rd party application will run, not even your anti-virus, and selected services needed by windows to boot are the only running service on the computer. This ensures us that the computer will only use applications and services at a minimal level to avoid 3rd party conflicting application and services.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps in booting your computer in safemode.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sta...

Once in safemode, kindly follow the steps on the link below on how to uninstall a program via control panel

Uninstall or remove apps and programs in Windows 10
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uni...

Restart the computer after the uninstallation completes

Hope this will help and have a blessed day!

Thanks,
Kevin B.
Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 31, 2022 Views 50 Applies to: