Lenovo Yoga 3 11 Windows 10 Upgrade Problems

I updated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 about 3 months ago. I encountered a problem with the tablet mode not being activated when my laptop is used as a tablet. In addition to the tablet mode switching, when I manually place my computer in tablet mode the onscreen keyboard will not activate properly. When I tap on an area to type (Microsoft Edge address bar) the on screen keyboard flashes, but will not remain open. The final issue I am encountering is also when I am in tablet mode, the screen rotation does not work.

I have tried updating my drivers, and resetting the PC. Neither of these options fixed the issues.

Hi Nathan,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For all the issues that you are facing, I would request you to perform a Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

If your computer is having problems with a recently installed device or other hardware, try using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the problem. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

Run the Hardware Troubleshooter and see if it helps.
a: Press Windows logo to open the search box.
b: Type troubleshooting, hit enter.
c: Now click Hardware and sound.
d: Now click Hardware and devices and then click Next.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 29, 2017 Views 138 Applies to: