Latest Windows 11 Microsoft Store APPX File

Hello! I need help fixing my version of MS Store. I have tried many things including reboots, in-place upgrades, etc. What I have realized is my store is outdated and will not update. It has the UI of the Microsoft 10 Store from a while ago, and it is not the same as other Windows 11 computers. Most applications will not install and sometimes the Store stops booting when I turn my computer on. I uninstalled it so I can replace it with the proper version.

If someone could please provide a download to the latest version, or even their own functioning MS Store files that I could copy and reinstall on my PC, that would be greatly appreciated. An appx file should work (unless it needs new NET framework and installers), but otherwise, I should be able to use a flash drive to copy the files from another computer if you can specify what files exactly MS store needs to run and where to put them.

Nevermind! Once again, YouTube has given me the answer I needed instead of Microsoft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVImp2iYwxM

If you need the store downloaded, download the file from the youtube video, then in Powershell admin, run the following:

Add-AppPackage -path "C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Windows 11 Store.msixbundle"

Replace USER with your user on the computer and it should work perfectly. I will reply if I have any further issues.

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 12, 2024 Views 7,059 Applies to: