Laptop screen goes pink and green after couple of days upgrading to Windows 10. Please Help

So this morning, i used my laptop as usual. Nothing strange happened. I upgraded to windows 10 3 days ago. I'm using MSI GE60 2QD with i7-4720HQ and GTX 950m. And this evening, i turned on my laptop, and boom. First the screen went green. I don't know why. Then I'm trying to fix it by looking on youtube etc. somehow, it went back to normal, and then not for long, the screen went pink at all. I don't know why this happens. But please. I searched online. That there are some people having the same problem with me after upgrading to windows 10. I need this asap. Thanks

Hi Glenn,

I have the exact same model laptop and the same thing happened to mine yesterday. However it didnt happen after an update. I was doing some photo editing and the the screen began flickering and finally it stayed purple. Im taking it back today to the store I bought it from and we will see what happens, there is a 2 yr warranty so hopefully it is covered.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

dude, i tried to reinstall windows 10, it works (for the first problem)

sorry for late respond,

but TODAY, 12 jan 2017, it happens again, GOSH!!!

and the funny thing is, i also saw a guy that having a similar problem,

http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-2571001/automatic-update-dell-laptop-black-screen-sign-uninstalled-updates-works-fine.html

but for me, after updating, it went green and pink, and after uninstalling it, it comes normal, but after restarting it, DAMN, it turns green and pink again, maybe ill go to the service centre, i still got the warranty for a couple months.

but what i need rn is what's going on with this problem, what exactly causing it. it's so frustrating. last night i used this laptop, and it was normal, and this afternoon, it turned green and pink, OMG.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

and could you tell me about the progress? i really need that explanation. maybe the technicians tell you something really important, please let me know about that.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 8, 2024 Views 1,511 Applies to: