KB4535996 (OS Builds 18362.693 and 18363.693)

I updated on the 1st march I have nothing but troubles now intermittent shutting down sound issues video issues I cannot uninstall this even after a reset from recovery I am running Alienware 17R M4 Processor Intel{R} Core{TM} i7-3840QM CPU

@2.80GHz Installed Memory 32.0 GB Display Adapter NVIDIA GTX 675 Widows 10 Home

All Drivers are up to date.

Please help as of now my computer is pretty much useless there were no issues till this 1909

feature update I have ran the Dell assistant and it found no issues with the software or hardware I look forward to your answers my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thank you.

Andrew Allen  

Not seeing anything like this on any of my 5 Windows 10 machines. Make sure your BIOS is up to date too. Intermittent shutting down sounds like a PSU, RAM, or system board issue.
Windows 10 Pro Slow Ring

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not seeing anything like this on any of my 5 Windows 10 machines. Make sure your BIOS is up to date too. Intermittent shutting down sounds like a PSU, RAM, or system board issue.

Thanks for your input no issues with the system I found a app to force the 1909 feature update to uninstall no problems since I think Microsoft 

needs to do more testing before releasing feature updates another issue with 1909 is a date problem which makes windows hang during installation, this has been traced to windows setting the date in the bios to 3000 if you goin and correct to the right date it will change again and if you set the day back one day it installs OK problems like these should not be happening perhaps my issue is age related mine is a 2014 year of manufacture but everything is up to date.

Thanks for taking the time to address this 

Andrew Allen 

Sorry this didn't help.

I've actually been running into the same issues and would like to know if anyone else has resolved them. I've heard of some other users with Nvidia cards running into issues as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've actually been running into the same issues and would like to know if anyone else has resolved them. I've heard of some other users with Nvidia cards running into issues as well.

Hi Sai My Alienware 17M R4 as the  NVIDIA GTX 675 Graphics GPU I have the latest drivers from NVIDIA for me removing the 1909 feature update

resolved all the issues hope this helps

Andrew Allen 

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

I updated on the 1st march I have nothing but troubles now intermittent shutting down sound issues video issues I cannot uninstall this even after a reset from recovery I am running Alienware 17R M4 Processor Intel{R} Core{TM} i7-3840QM CPU

Please help as of now my computer is pretty much useless there were no issues till this 1909

feature update I have ran the Dell assistant and it found no issues with the software or hardware I look forward to your answers my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thank you.

Andrew Allen  

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you.

Andrew Allen  

Hi Robert I do not see your answer 

Thanks 

Andrew Allen

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you.

Andrew Allen  

Been around since plug and pray Done. Going to switch to a dual boot Linux-win machine Tired of this **** 

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 10, 2020 Views 452 Applies to: