java error 1601

Hi guys,  Anyone know how to fix this? I literally tried everything i know, 32 bit installer, 64 bit installer, offline installer, when i try to using the method ' msiexec /unregister, it say not recognize, and then ive tried this method too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-windows_install/windows-installer-problems/5848d21b-a29c-40f3-bc93-a793eff05c6e?messageId=1a31b78a-a1d0-4abe-9f21-7a5f49c84472
but still couldnt fix it. Help me up here guys please.
OS - Windows 10

Moved from:(Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC)

Question Info

Last updated August 17, 2019 Views 6,640 Applies to:

Hi Malaikat,

A third-party program conflict can be the reason for this error.  To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type winver in the Search box and send us a screenshot of the information window.
  • Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check this article on how to perform a clean boot in Windows. This helps eliminate software conflict that occurs when you install a program or an update. You may also determine what conflict is causing the issue by performing this method.

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

We look forward to your response.

8 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, im sorry, i did all of the step u are suggested to me, but did not fixed the problem.

Btw this is new pc i just bought, after i got it, i tried to install Pirate Microsoft Office, it didnt work anyway and window defender have found a lot of virus(Win64/Expiro.AE) after that i had to uninstalled it, and remove all of the virus, anyway after that ive installed minecraft, and it said i need java runtime environment 1.6.0, so i try to install the java and the ive found this java error 1601.

Here is my winver Sir.

8 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

To isolate your concern, we recommend that you run the Microsoft utility found on this link by clicking the download button.  This will repair corrupted registry keys that prevent programs from being completely uninstalled or blocking new installations and updates. Once you’re done, we also suggest that you download and install the offline installer for Java application found on this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sorry this didn't help.

Im sorry sir, the problem is not listed, and then the troubleshooting couldnt identify the problem. By the way, i really appreciated ur help sir, i wish for ur hapiness. You are the man sir.
Btw any further suggestion sir?

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Im sorry sir, the problem is not listed, and then the troubleshooting couldnt identify the problem. By the way, i really appreciated ur help sir, i wish for ur hapiness. You are the man sir.
Btw any further suggestion sir?

reevaluati

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Issues I see are 1, you are on an older version as the current build is 15063, 2, when you tried to install a pirated program you ended up virus/malware you will need to run a good malware removal program to make sure all have been removed, 3, which browser are you using to download Java?

this might help:

Is Java supported in Windows 10?

Yes, Java was certified on Windows 10 starting with Java 8 Update 51.

Will Java run in my browser on Windows 10?

Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox will continue to run Java on Windows 10. The Edge browser does not support plug-ins and therefore will not run Java.

How do I find the Java Control Panel in Windows 10?

From Windows Search, type in Java. If Java is installed, Configure Java will appear in the search results. Select Configure Java. The Java Control Panel will appear. Alternatively, it can be found by clicking on the Start button on the taskbar, then All Apps, where Java will be listed, if it is installed.

From the Edge browser, how do I open a URL in Internet Explorer?

The Edge browser allows you to open the same URL in Internet Explorer. Select the More Actions option located at the top of the Edge browser and click on Open with Internet Explorer.

Why am I not seeing any indication of Applet content in Edge as I do in other browsers?

Even when Java is disabled, other browsers provide a visual cue to users if Applet content is available on a page. Edge, however, does not, and users must manually load the page in another browser. System administrators and website owners can manage their users Compatibility View List in Edge to help with prompts to supported browsers. Website owners can e-mail Microsoft at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be included in their Compatibility View list.

I'm a unpaid independent Advisor/volunteer

Sorry this didn't help.

For now im only using windows defender sir, is it good enough sir, and yes sometime defender keep found that virus even i allready removed it.
I am using google chrome sir for downloading java, and for now i dont any java installed in my pc. Btw i dont have any problem with java browser sir,just the problem is for running minecraft, it said i need to have java whatsoever, and thats when i realized i dont have any java. Others program seem good even without java.  

Sorry this didn't help.

We just want to make a follow-up. Was your issue already resolved? Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue so we can recommend other troubleshooting steps that you can perform.

We look forward to your response.

Sorry this didn't help.

No sir, ive tried everything, still couldnt fixed it.

Sorry this didn't help.

In this case, before installing Java on your machine, we recommend that you perform an in-place upgrade using an ISO file to repair any broken system file while keeping your personal files, settings and installed applications. To do this, follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa in this article.

Keep us posted if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Sorry this didn't help.