Is this program required to check my laptop to see if it can run windows 11 24h2

HI I would like to ask some questions please. I am wanting to now if Microsoft has made this a system requirement to make sure my laptop is able to install windows 11 24h2. What I am also wanting to now can I only download this program from Github the program is called Added Population count instruction check. Is their any other place I can possibly download this program. Is Github the only website that I can download this program from. I was wanting to now is this a safe program to use. I have a dell Intel core i5 windows 11 laptop. Will this program work on Intel core I5 systems. I also have a 64 bit operating system

I watched this youtube video about this program the link is below:

Windows 11 24H2 Update: New System Requirements & How to Check Your CPU Compatibility (youtube.com)

I have 23h2

|
Answer
Answer
Hi Howard, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.

You can use the app to check if your device is able to run 24H2. But here are your other options in case you're hesitant to install it. There is an option included in the link below that doesn't require installing apps, you just need to find the details of your processor in Settings > System > About and look into Intel's website if it is compatible. The full instruction is on the link below.

https://geekermag.com/how-to-check-if-this-pc-c...

(Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before downloading and installing it.)

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 20 Applies to: