Is there a way to make Windows10 Max Active hours more than 12 hours?

I use my computer A LOT - Around 16-18 hours a day... Way more than 12 hours per day. Is there any way to make my active hours something like 7AM to 1AM? [18 hours]?

You'd think on my I7-6900K etcetc, good computer, Windows10 would be able to do any updates required in less than a couple of hours. 

Expanding the Active Hours default range:

We’ve heard the feedback that you like the control Active Hours provides over when your PC restarts for updates, however feel that that the default 12 hour range on PC is too limited. We want to accommodate various enterprise environments and schedules including those where employees have double shifts, so starting with Build 14942, we’ve changed this range for PCs on Pro, Enterprise, or Education editions to 18 hours. This means Insiders using these editions can now set active hours up to 18 hours from the selected start time (same as Mobile). We’ve added text to the active hours dialog so users always know what the default range is when choosing their times. We’ve also added the ability for the default range to be configured via new group and MDM policies (configurable up to 18 hours). New text will be displayed on the active hours dialog to indicate when the default range is configured via the policy. PCs using Home edition will continue to have a default range of 12 hours.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/10/07/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14942-for-pc/#ktkBwqGlrJhQH7vl.97

Gerry
Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, England
Enquire Plan Execute

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 14, 2019 Views 749 Applies to: