Is the latest built of Windows 10 compatible with Arturia software?

Setup: Windows 10 build 15063.483; Keylab 49, Beatstep and Akai LPK25; Arturia V collection 3 and 4

Everything working normally as VSTs within my DAW (Cakewalk Sonar x3). However, Analog Lab, Lab2 and all of the individual synths in standalone mode won't connect to the Keylab or any other controller.  When I call up the audio and midi settings dialogue, the Keylab (and other controllers) are recognised, and I can select them, but when I close the dialogue with the 'OK' button, the controllers are inactive.  Re-opening the settings dialogue shows no midi device selected.  There does not seem to be any hardware problem (everything works within a DAW) and everything works normally under an older build of Windows 10.

Has the latest build of Windows brought a compatibility problem with Arturia software?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Hi,

Operating system could be just one of the factors on determining if the software is compatible with the device that you have right now. To check on your software’s compatibility with Windows 10, it would be best to visit the software developer’s website and check with them if your device meets the software’s system requirements.

If you have other queries, feel free to ask us.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

We noticed the post has been inactive for 48 hours now. We'd like to make sure if you still need assistance regarding this issue.

If the previous recommendation resolved your issue, we encourage you to inform the Community by marking the post as an answer or by clicking on Helpful.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 28, 2024 Views 1,573 Applies to: