INTERRUPTED ACTIONS IN WINDOWS 10

Hi sir,

I can't open any file or folders in my windows 10 laptop.when i click to open file or folder goes to RECYCLE BIN and show a dialog box

like "INTERRUPTED ACTIONS" could not found this item,this is longer to located in D:\ verify the item location and try again.

I have completely scan files with windows antivirus.Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violation.

how can i solve it?????

Hello LalbinJacob,

I am Vincent. An Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I’d be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Kindly run through the steps below to troubleshoot this issue.

Solution1:
Please try to reboot in safe mode and see if the problem persists, here's the link on how to go to safe mode
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/12376/...
https://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-boot-saf...

Safe Mode is a special way for Windows to load when there is a system-critical problem that interferes with the normal operation of Windows. The purpose of Safe Mode is to allow you to troubleshoot Windows and try to determine what is causing it to not function correctly. Once you have corrected the problem, then you can reboot and Windows will load normally.

when you are in safe mode, run the system file check to fix if there are corrupted system files on your PC,

1. Press on Windows + Q and type CMD, right-click Command prompt and Run as Admin
2. When Command Prompt opens, enter sfc /scannow and press Enter to run it

*SFC scan should now start.
*Keep in mind that this scan can take up to 15 minutes, so don’t interrupt it.
*According to users, you might be able to fix this problem by running an SFC scan.
Sometimes your Windows installation can become corrupted, causing the problem to exist

If the problem still persists, or if you were unable to run SFC scan, try using DISM scan instead. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key then type CMD right click and run as administrator.
2. Copy and paste each command below, you need to do it one at a time until
finishes scanning.

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

*This scan can take more than 15 minutes to complete, so don’t interrupt it.
*Once the DISM scan is finished, check if the problem is resolved.

Solution 2:
Do clean boot. This process will eliminate 3rd party application running in the background of your computer along with services that are not needed to run windows. If there's any conflicting 3rd party application that causes the issue on your computer, this process will stop it.

1. Open the run box by pressing the Windows Key + R and type msconfig
2. System Configuration Utility box will open and by default you are on general tab.
3. On the General tab, click the selective startup and make sure that load system service and load startup items both have checked mark.
4. Click on services tab
5. Put a check mark on Hide All Microsoft Services > This is a very important part as if you miss to click on this, computer might not boot properly or permanently and will end up on clean installation.
6. Once Hide all Microsoft Services have checked mark on it, click on Disable All
7. Click on the Startup Tab and click open task manager. This will open another window which contains all your startup applications on the administrator account.
8. Disable all application that you're not using. You can simply just click on them and select disable.
9. Click OK, Apply and close the configuration utility
10. Restart your pc and check how it goes

Solution3:
Do system restore. It lets you restore your Windows installation back to its last working state. Refer to this link: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-system-r...

Solution4:
If the above methods did not work then I suggest to do repair using Media Creation Tool. Refer to this link for the guide:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
https://techhelpday.com/windows-media-creation-...

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Vincent Vismanos
Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have managed to call customer  care 3 times, total 2 hours regarding this. I think they too have no idea on this..

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 14, 2024 Views 18,710 Applies to: