Import of Palm Pilot Address files

I would like to import my address files from my palm pilot to Microsoft Contacts.....how do I do it?  I am having difficulty with your downloaded help
Answer
Answer
Hi,

Follow the steps mentioned below.

Step 1:

a. Sync your device with your PC(Personal Computer) using the Palm Desktop software that accompanied your device. If you do not have the Palm Desktop software, download it from the Palm website.

b. Select "File" from the Palm Desktop program menu, then select "Export." In the "File Name" box, type "Contacts."

c. Click "Comma Separated Values" under the "Export Type" list. Select "All" for the range, then click "Export."

d. Click "OK" twice at the "Specify Export Fields" dialog box. This will automatically export a document containing all of your contact lists to the "My Documents" folder under the file name "Contacts.csv."

Step 2:

If the above step does not work, then first backup using the utility and save the file in the format which is shown in the link below on how to export and import contacts

Also refer:

Azeez Nadeem - Microsoft Support

[If this post was helpful, please click the "Vote as Helpful" (green triangle) button. If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark as Answer" button. By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 8, 2023 Views 1,229 Applies to: