IMessage for windows 10

I am looking for IMessage or a text app that is compatible with Iphone on a microsoft surface pro. All the apps i see for windows 10 are for android users. Is there anything compatible with Iphone? Or a substitute at least. 

Hi there,

I am an independent advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I would be happy to help you out with this.

Unfortunately there is no iMessage compatible application for Windows. However, you could use other third-party applications which are multi-platform.

A couple of examples would be Facebook Messenger, or WhatsApp - which are accessible through a web interface on Windows.

For example, if you are a WhatsApp user, you could log in on your computer at https://web.whatsapp.com

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this has helped you. If this is not what you are looking for, please reply and let us know and we would be happy to look into providing some different suggestions!

Regards,
-Ashton

48 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you Ashton i appreciate the help. 

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You're welcome! Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to help, or if you have any questions.

Regards,
-Ashton

13 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I am looking for IMessage or a text app that is compatible with Iphone on a microsoft surface pro. All the apps i see for windows 10 are for android users. Is there anything compatible with Iphone? Or a substitute at least. 

There is no iMessage for Windows and there never will be. It is proprietary technology owned by Apple exclusively for Apple devices. There are webpages that claim to have downloads of iMessage and Facetime for Windows but they are bogus. The only way you can run iMessage on anything but a Mac or iDevice is by using a virtual machine (Mac) but it will still not be running in Windows.

For Information  : https://imessageapp.net/imessage-for-windows/

26 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think you can't use iMessage on your Windows PC. iMessage is a apple product. But, i found an article that claims that this is possible through Chrome Remote Desktop and iPadian Emulator.

https://imessageapp.net/imessage-online/

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2024 Views 63,611 Applies to: