If i did reset to my window11, that static IP change?

If i did reset to my window11, that static IP change?

Hi Ahmed,

I'm Amr, an independent advisor.

Resetting your Windows 11 computer will not typically change your static IP address.
A static IP address is manually configured and assigned to a computer by an administrator, and it remains constant until it's manually changed.

However, if you have set the static IP address through your operating system settings, and you choose to reset your computer completely (including all network settings), then you may need to reconfigure your static IP address after the reset.

If your static IP is set through your router or your Internet Service Provider (ISP), then resetting your computer should not affect your IP address.

I hope this is helpful. If you require any additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond to this.

This is a user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users to find solutions to their problems.

Best Regard
Amr

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reply In reply to deleted message
Hi Ahmed,
My name is Igor, it's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you.

This depends on your provider policy. Please ask the provider for a clarification.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 10, 2024 Views 720 Applies to: