iCloud.exe - Bad Image

I keep getting this message when my computer starts:

iCloud.exe - Bad Image

C:\Program

Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\win32\DownloadScan.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x000012f.

I can't open or download any files as when I do (in Chrome) it says download failed.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Do  you have an I phone or I pad or anything Apple? Icloud is Apple program. Both your problems are most likely caused by your Start up programs. Open Task Manager, select More Details if you don't see the tabs. Select Start Up tab and disable McAfee Web Advisor and anything else McAfee. Also disable anything ICloud. You can always enable them again if necessary. 

If you use McAfee as your anti virus program, open it and change the settings by stopping any Download scans. If you don't use McAfee--maybe your 1 yr free subscription has run out--uninstall it. You might need a special uninstaller from McAfee to completely uninstall it. Windows Defender anti virus will take over automatically when you uninstall McAfee.

See this if you need Icloud for your I phone or any Apple device--

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208684

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 11, 2024 Views 3,266 Applies to: