I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

So I recently Pre-Ordered Minecraft: Dungeons, but the when I tried to sign into the Microsoft store I was asked to setup Windows hello but then was asked for a PIN even though I never set one. And now I can't log in to the store for something that I've paid for. Help???

Go Settings, Accounts, Sign-in options and set up a Hello PIN.  Just 4 numbers needed.  Do not use 1234.

-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

17 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you.

Kindly follow the "Remove a PIN, Face, or Finger" instruction on this link to remove the Windows Hello Pin https://www.howtogeek.com/443386/how-to-remove-...

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Wilfred P.
Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 12,649 Applies to: