I want windows 7 games on Windows 10 please.

Are there any plans for Microsoft to provide support for the original classic Windows 7 games on Windows 10? I especially miss Backgammon and Hearts. There are some features of Window 10 games I enjoy, like the window solitaire collection, but I also liked the original Freecell and Solitaire, and I enjoyed playing Hearts often as well . Windows 10 games are unsatisfying and full of adds.

I would even purchase software if I could get the original game pack from Windows 7. 

I have Tried and Tried to get my original Windows 7 BACKGAMMON game where I played with other players. It was fast and challenging. I liked the lay-out of the game. I played it most days.  I REALLY MISS PLAYING BACKGAMMON WITH OTHER PLAYERS.  

I don't understand why Windows 10 did not provide the games forward from Windows 7 to 10. Do they want unhappy customers? This problem is so frustrating and it is so unfair to make people upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 to loose our favorite games.

I went to a computer technician store to query about this and was told not to go onto any of the sites where it tells a person how to get Windows 7 games on Windows 10. He said it could be a scam, or there could be a fee, or I would be asked all kinds of personal info, like when is my birthday, etc. and then  I would get Backgammon but it wouldn't be the original classic backgammon I have enjoyed for years. 

I want to play my original games. Is there any hope for this to be solved? 

Hi Pam, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.
Yes there will be scam sites but there are safe download sites too:
https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/window...
http://winaero.com/blog/get-windows-7-games-for...
However after a Windows update you may have to reinstall them again as the update will remove any non compatible files/programs.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
Please do not download any repair tool which is offered by this site.
Thoroughly research any product which is mentioned here before you decide to download and install it.
Virginia - Time Lady.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you require any further help?
Virginia - Time Lady.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you don’t have any further questions please feel free to mark one of the replies as the answer &/or rate my help: 1 star means you are very unsatisfied with my help and 5 stars means you are very satisfied with the help I gave you.
Virginia - Time Lady.

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 17, 2020 Views 144 Applies to: