I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater". Adobe stopped supporting Fash since 2020, and I can't find a substitute in the Microsoft store?

HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE

The COURSE PROVIDER prescribes minimum hardware and software requirements for completing the course. Minimum browser requirements are the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE) 11.0 or greater, Firefox, Google Chrome, or any other browsers that provide equal or greater functionality. In addition, the browser needs to be equipped with Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater. This plugin is entirely free and is made available on http://www.adobe.com for download and installation. Our course content contains some modules and videos built using Flash. These components will not function on devices that do not support Flash such as iPad and iPhone. We are working to update our course content to support iPad and iPhone devices. The browsers need to support Java and Javascript. The minimum hardware required is such that it should be able to support the software configuration listed above. The course requires the use of a pointing device such as a mouse. The course recommends that the hardware be equipped with speakers. All students will go through the software evaluation after registration, but prior to the start of the course.

Hi,
I'm Rodrigo and I'll help you.
Adobe Flash Player support was removed from modern browsers some years ago due to security concerns.

If you need to use Flash Player, you can add an extension on your browser to emulate Flash Player and be able to play the Flash content.

Here it is:
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/flash-...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
If I helped you anyway, It makes me happy.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 7, 2024 Views 52 Applies to: