I need some help figuring out who’s hacking me and how to stop them.

Someone hacked into my iPhone on June 4 and access my personal laptop tried accessing my company laptop or my personal emails everything. The next day or two later Apple put out a new firmware update the patch that.. It didn’t help I went back and looked at my perosnal emails and It all started with someone opening an Adobe account with both my personal emails what’s the first thing I see in the access Gmail to their then access Yahoo because it was the back up for that one. The company I used to work for opened up a bunch of network-management access things to my phone remotely some out to team, excel, adobe and outlook and from there my life has been a living hell.. not only did i loss my job at Tesla for this I think I’m pretty sure they’re the ones who are doing this.. There’s some kind of AMS softwarIs or something to that affect  Accessing my iPhone. Is there anyway I can find out who’s doing this and verify that it is my former employer I have a lot of  screenshots of all of the stuff for the past month..I started thinking I was going crazy just chasing my tail but everything open up the access it through my phone or my computer I even bought a new computer it did not help...change emails did not help.. i’ve put so many out there applications and passwords in this thing I’m confused...So three things I do know there’s a mimicking email through outlook that follows my Google and my yahoo account my phone number is also attached to an MMS@at&t.com. There’s an Adobe account that’s attached to my Gmail I don’t even know what a dog he does there’s a Azule account that was in my phone i dont know what it does. But since they put it in my personal email I was able to reset these but as soon as I access them and I seen a company logo I was kicked out immediately before I got a screenshoot.  Please is it anyone that knows a way to figure out who is doing this and how to stop them!! None of my emails and secure no matter what I do I cannot lock them out I have one that’s secure and I just noticed that they sent a test email some random email to their. 

* Moved from Insider

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Run Windows Security and Malwarebytes.
-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Hacking is illegal in most countries.

Contact your local Law Enforcement Agency.

You should reinstall the operating system but wait until you have contacted the authorities as they may want to do a forensic examination of your machine.

And if you do Internet Banking, contact your Bank, explain it to them and change Passwords.

If you use your Credit Card online, cancel it and get a new one issued to you.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers - Microsoft MVP July 2013 - Dec 2020

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated January 31, 2024 Views 415 Applies to: