I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just blinks and does not display any option for pactures/videos. How do I fix this App?

Plz provide solution to Faulty APP ? above

I repeat-I have 2 tungsten e palm pilots. Both have TCPMP Video media APPs butt only one works for pictures/videos. The other just blinks when you click on the icon no matter what memory card is installed. The working PP Acesses the memory and the card pictures/videos. I have down loaded TCPMP (compressed), CPlayer.PalmOS, CorePlayer.PalmOS.r7427 and DivX_Player but seem to not be able to install any of them on the troubled PP.

Hello, Henry L

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The devices you mentioned are so-called handheld computers, not true personal computers. They mainly run on Palm OS, not Windows, and the applications you installed are not developed by Microsoft either.

Additionally, the models you mentioned are from the early 21st century, so it might be difficult to find answers from Microsoft Community. Due to their age, not many people have experience using these products.

Instead of asking Microsoft Community, it would be more appropriate to reach out to the manufacturers for assistance. Unfortunately, the Microsoft community may not be able to help you in this case.

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 18, 2024 Views 29 Applies to: