I can't reinstall Microsoft Store through Power Shell

I've tried reinstalling my Windows Store through this command:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml”}

But it didn't work. I don't get any kind of error. Windows Store simply won't install.

I've tried with wsreset but I get a "You'll need a new app to open this MS-Windows-store link" message.

I was about to try with .\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1 with a specified filter of *Microsoft.WindowsStore*, but i get a "No provisioned apps match the specified filter." message unlike the tutorial I followed that proceeds successfully.

I've the latest windows update. It's been a year since I've been trying with different powershell commands, but none of them seem to work. I remember that I wanted to uninstall it definitely, but if I remember correctly the tutorial also followed an extra step that added a command that could DELETE or BLOCK commands that could get the file. Although I'm not sure anymore...

My OS:

Windows 10 Home
22H2

Hello CristobalAlarcon,
I am Jaspreet Singh.
Please follow these steps:
Download the media creator tool from here : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
Install it on your system and run it.
When asked click on upgrade this PC Now.
Follow the steps on the tool and it should install Microsoft store.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 689 Applies to: