I can't install my directx on windows 10

I had a problem about directx.

It's already more than 1 year since i upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10 (i use free upgrade directly from microsoft website) , and i never use it for gaming until last month when i trying to install a game

the problem is when the game need to install directx and when i try, it didn't work the problem always the same. I already use directx end-user runtime and it still didn't work. 

i still had more problem about windows 10, but right now the important one is about my directx. And i don't know the lastest version of directx i use

Hi Janitra,

We want you to know the Microsoft DirectX is included as an integral part in Windows Operating Systems. We recommend that you update DirectX by applying the latest services pack or other updates through Windows Update.

To check your DirectX version, you may refer to How to check which version of DirectX is installed, the List of the latest DirectX versions and their supported operating systems. Once you check this article, you will be able to see the different methods/ways to troubleshoot and install DirectX.

Keep us posted.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 396 Applies to: