I accidentally made the tool bar disappear at the top of my window (i.e. edit, view, history, bookmark, etc.). How do i bring it back?

Original title: windows tool bar

I accidentally made the tool bar disappear at the top of my window (i.e. edit, view, history, bookmark, etc.). How do i bring it back?

Answer
Answer

My apologies for also being a little 'snarky' perhaps. And thanks for the reminder that we need to exercise due patience with new computer users. Since you cannot see the menu bar right now, with Firefox open, press the ALT key on your keyboard (left or right of the space bar), that will temporarily show the menu bar. Now to make it stay there without having to press the Alt key each time, click the View tab at the top, hover over Toolbars and when the pop-out menu appears make sure there is a check mark next to Menu Bar.

Sorry again, and please don't let our impatience keep you from asking any further questions you might have. :)

Art [artfudd] Folden
I'm a PC and Windows 7 sux less!
): !tol a xus llits liaMLW tub..
----------------------------------------------
"fishwife" wrote in message news:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Art: Pardon my vagueness... it is the toolbar at the top of my browser's window - Mozilla Firefox. iIts the toobar at the tippy top that says 'file edit view history bookmarks tools help'. I pressed 'view' and was exploring options there when I clicked something that made it all go away. So far I can't figure out how to get this back.

Art..

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2024 Views 8,472 Applies to: